Home Visiting 103: Professional Practice
This module describes qualities and behaviors that are essential to professionals in home visiting, including documentation skills, maintaining boundaries, using time management principles, and burnout prevention through self-care. The module also introduces the benefits of Reflective Supervision.
- List behaviors of professional practice
- Identify elements of good documentation
- Describe guidelines for keeping appropriate boundaries
- Explain effective time management principles
- Identify strategies for self-care
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of Reflective Supervision