Family Engagement Part Two: Strategies for Partnering with Parents
The Family Engagement Training series provides information and strategies you can use to engage and support families in home visiting. In Part Two: Strategies for Partnering with Parents, a 45-minute module, you'll learn about effective strategies for engaging families. Through a series of interactive videos, you'll practice choosing the most effective engagement strategy to use in a given situation.
- Be able to list and describe effective strategies for engaging families in home visiting.
- Recognize and explain the differences between effective and ineffective strategies.
- Institute for the Advancement of Family Support Professionals
- Supplemental Materials
- Estimated Time to Complete
- Skills Addressed
- Dynamics of Family Relationships Healthy family functioning Effective Home Visits Planning Parenting education Relationship-based Family Partnerships Respect and responsiveness Positive communication